***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Monday, March 19, 2012

Winners for Challenge #71

I'm so sorry to be late posting last week's winners. My sincere apologies.  Here are our Top 3 in no particular order.  Ladies, please be sure and grab our blinkie from the sidebar on the blog and display it proudly on your blogs. 



And now for this week's winner of a 4x6 stamp set of her choice from The Greeting Farm -- #12 Sharon.  Sharon, please contact Jessica at yeahshestamps@myopera.com with choice and subject Lollipop Crafts Challenge #71 Winner.

Thanks to all who played with our white and a splash challenge last week. We appreciate your support in our challenges.  This week's challenge will be posted shortly so stay tuned.  Crafty hugs!

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

WOW, thanks for choosing my card a one of your top three. I am delighted. Elaine

Helen said...

Oooh...thanks for choosing me in the Top 3 - you've made my day!
Congrats to the other lucky winners too! :0)
Helen x

STAMPING SAM said...

Exciting! Thanks for chosing my card as one of the top three! Congrats to all!